|Production Size:17*11.5*9.5cm||Production Weight:0.6kg||Package Size:12*8*1.2cm||Package Weight:0.4kg|
Maps for 36 countries installed
Maps and the passangers voice yelling out the directions can be frustrating, that's why today's deal will make getting from A to B will be as easy as 1, 2, 3.
Take the stress out of reading maps, following directions or decoding road signs with the GPS Sat-Nav with EU and UK Maps; play photos, videos and MP3 players, it fits sturdily on your windscreen for you to easily glance at when driving.
- 1x USB charging Cable
- 1x Car charger adapter
- 1x GPS machine
- 1x Suction holder
- 1x Pen
- 4.3" GPS car navigation system
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- FM transmitter
- 4.3-inch touchscreen
- Suction holder
- Photo viewing
- Video player
- MP3 player
- Multiple language options
- Memory Size: 128MBytes
- Display Screen: 3" TFT high resolution
- FM: FM transmitter (76.0MHz -108MHz)
- Battery: Built-in 900mAh
FAQ for GPS Navigator
Problem 1: No sound when using the GPS Navigator
1. Select the Volume icon on the desktop.
2. Press the box next to “enable sounds for taps” so that it is ticked, and set the volume to maximum.
3. Make sure the setting for Music is “close”
4. Press the Save icon (looks like a floppy disk) to save settings and return to the desktop.
5. Select the FM icon on the desktop.
6. Make sure the box next to “Use FM” is not ticked. (Untick it if necessary)
7. Press the Save icon (looks like a floppy disk) in the top right corner, to save settings and return to the desktop.
Problem 2: Navigation doesn’t work when the GPS icon is pressed
- Select the NaviConfig icon on the desktop.
- Double press the right arrow button.
- Double press “Resident Flash” until “EU+AU 4GB” appears.
- Double press “EU+AU 4GB” until “Primo.exe” appears.
- Double press “Primo.exe” until you are back to the Select Navigation Exe screen
- Press the Save icon (looks like a floppy disk) in the top right corner, to save settings and return to the desktop.
- Reboot the device (turn it off and on again).
Problem 3: Icons or buttons lose touch capacity
1. Select the Calibrate icon (scroll down to find this on the desktop).
2. Select the answer Yes to the question “Confirm adjustment?” and follow the instructions regarding the on-screen target.
3. When the calibration is complete you will be returned to the desktop.
Problem 4: Correct ways to charge the GPS Battery
Battery charging notices:
1. The product can only be fully charged using the car-mounted charger while driving.
2. Plug the GPS Navigator into the car battery via the cigarette lighter connection.
3. Try to keep the battery fully charged by keeping the GPS Navigator plugged in whenever you are driving.
4. Do not use the USB cable provided to charge the device with any other power source, such as a computer or USB plug, as this will only provide a small amount of charge.
5. If you want to be able to charge your GPS Navigator in the home, please contact us on our website: http://jaoyeh.co.uk/ in order to purchase a charger.